- 7 cm x 5.4 cm in dimension
- Each die-cut sticker costs $1.50 each
- $0.50 goes to Hope Centre Singapore for every sticker sold
- Extra donation options can be added (optional)
- Cut into a unique custom shape to fit this piece of artwork
- Perfect for cards, gifting, laptop sticker, phone sticker and more
Hope Centre (Singapore) is a non-profit voluntary welfare organisation established in 1997. Over the years, they have been recognized for active contributions towards the society, and have been granted the Institute of Public Character (IPC) status as a charity. As a member of the National Council of Social Service (NCSS), Hope Centre is committed to improving the well-being of all people in the community of Singapore.
Making Someone Smile is the Most Beautiful Thing in This World.
With many charitable initiatives out there, it can be hard to pick one’s battles. For x.eldara x etherealgift, however, those who contribute will get to know exactly where your purchases are going as we promise full transparency. If you'd like to further extend your help, you may directly contribute to https://hopecentre.org.sg/, pick an extra donation option, or share this initiative with your friends and family. On behalf of the beneficiaries, we thank you for your contributions.